Dollar Origami Kit
by Marc Kirschenbaum
Get your money's worth with this clever kit!
Dollar Origami Kit features instructions for folding 7 fun and easy money origami projects. These cute paper sculptures make perfect gifts and tips—in fact, they are almost too good to give away!
This kit includes step-by-step instructions for folding a dollar bill into:
- Butterfly—This model looks as if it could fly away (and not just because it's made of money!)
- Mouse—Don't let this lifelike project startle its recipient
- Elephant—A wonderful option when loaning cash: elephants never forget!
- Giraffe—Folding this delightful figure isn't a tall order, even for beginners
- Bunny—With just 15 steps, your folding speed will rival this model's namesake
- Dog—This sweet project is difficult to resist, even with paper puppy dog eyes
- Cat—This feline figure makes a good companion, ready to prowl any desk or shelf
With a full-color instruction book, free online video tutorials and 60 practice "dollar bills," this kit has everything you need to get started.